What unites us is our desire to search the big questions of life together, not telling each other what we have to believe, rather, asking, “How is God speaking to you?” We hope to model the teachings of, and the ways of, Jesus, while respecting, and learning from other faith traditions as well.
We understand the Bible to be sacred in that it teaches us and challenges us to grow closer with God and one another, while respecting the contexts within which it was written. Our faith may be 2000 + years old, but our thinking is not.
- If you are looking for a place that won’t tell you what to believe but will be glad to accompany you on the journey, we might be the place for you. . .
- If you are looking for a place that doesn’t worship rituals, but loves its people, we might be the place for you. . .
- If you are passionate about saving the environment, we might be the place. . .
- If you are actively seeking to live your faith. . . we really might be the place. . .
- If you are passionate about love, justice and kindness. . .come check us out!